Josh's Blog

Monday, February 21, 2005

Advice for the ladies.

Found this online, and since I like to blog anything I find even remotely funny, here is som advice for the ladies:

Ladies, if you're a whale and you'd like to show off a bit more creativity online than just typing "I'm fat," here are some other options:

Misspell "voluptuous" by adding an 'm' before the 'p'

Fail to note the 's' in the word "curves" which implies plurality, and not a single, ear to ankle outward bend

Offer to get on webcam to show your tattoo of Canada

Complain about your mumu chafing

Constantly read sexual innuendo into every exchange in a world-weary tone of disapproval

Have a lot of attitude

Be creative with your Away Messages, such as:

-Away From My Chairs

-Thought I Heard the Ice Cream Truck

-Trying to Lure the Cat With Some Bacon on a String but He's Still Not Falling for it

-Head Stuck in Mallomar Bag Again

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

Powered by Blogger