Josh's Blog

Saturday, February 19, 2005

Avast! Buried Treasure!

So its been a pretty decent weekend so far. I happened to go into Hollywood video yesterday, and they were running some crazy sale on DVD's. So I left the place with 9 DVD's for about $55. Here is what I got:

The Manchurian Candidate (new version)
Napoleon Dynamite
Varsity Blues
Reservoir Dogs
The Day After
Resident Evil: Apocalypse
I, Robot
Harold & Kumar Go To White Castle
Anchorman

So far watched Napoleon Dynamite and The Manchurian Candidate. Both good. ND is the stupidest movie ever made, yet also one of the funniest. See it if you don't believe me.

Ahh yes now, on to the buried treasure. I had to go to the grocery store to get dinner ingredients (making roast beef sandwiches with fried onions, cheese, and garlic) and I came across a little bit of booty. And no, I don't mean the clerk at the register (actually yeah...I mean her too).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

Powered by Blogger